SSIS ETL Developer
Design and develop enterprise and departmental data warehousing and ETL solutions.
Demonstrated self-starting capabilities.
Create robust and high-performing ETL mappings using Microsoft SSIS.
Coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration, data integrity and data quality.
Translate business requirements into ETL designs and mapping specifications.
Understand and contribute to enterprise data warehouse data model.
Perform unit testing of ETL components and document test results.
Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Provide after-hours, holiday, and weekend support.
- 5-7 team lead experience in ETL development.
- 7-10 years of experience developing ETL processes with SSIS in a data warehouse environment. Requires experience in Visual Studio, 2008, 2010, and 2012.
- Strong knowledge of data quality, data profiling and data cleansing techniques.
- 5+ years of experience developing reporting and analytics solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher version.
- Expert-level SQL required; 7-10 years coding and debugging experience.
- 7+ years of experience building stored procedures, views, functions.
- 5+ years of experience in relational and data warehouse database design, optimization and performance with MS SQL and Netezza.
- 3+ years of experience building reports with SSRS.
- 5+ years of .Net development experience (for scripting purposes with SSIS).
- Excellent listening skills, interpersonal skills, ability to analyze data and test data against business rules.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent is preferred
- Experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining all documentation for data models a plus.
- Microstrategy BI experience a plus.
- SQL Server database administration knowledge a plus.
Experience migrating SSIS from legacy deployment (package base) to Project base deployment a plus.
- Experience working in the Retail industry a plus.