responsibilities will be to design, build and maintain data
integration software that successfully connects Smart Warehousing
systems with client and third-party partner systems. Provide
production support for all data integration software by performing root
cause analysis, identifying viable solutions, and implementing the
best solution to resolve the issue. Fully document each integration
for ease of support and to assist in future development activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
develop, document, test and implement data integration solutions
that send/receive data, translate into the required format and
manage exceptions in that process.
with trading partners to design, test, and implement new or
enhanced data integration solutions to meet the project
all necessary groups within Smart Warehouse, clients, and
third-party partners to come up with accurate estimates on level
of effort to complete each request.
with peers to gain understanding of systems while conducting root
cause analysis of issues, reviewing new and existing code and
performing unit testing.
in scoping sessions with the organization to define a clear
understanding of the business process where technology will be
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to cope in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail.
- Constantly looking for opportunities to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Ability to deliver a high-quality product within the project time constraints.
?????THE PERSON????? | MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, equivalent or closely related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Perl developer or equivalent development language.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with PostgreSQL or similar relational database.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with sending or receiving electronic files in EDI, XML and CSV formats.
- Hands-on experience developing data integrations to connect various types of systems.
- Experience in the warehousing or supply chain industry preferred.
- Attention to detail
- Must be well organized
- Must be able to work autonomously and as a collaborative team member