The Senior QA Engineer will serve as a key contributor for improving the quality of the NEC Biometric Digital Platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Understand existing system and contribute to the functional, regression, performance tests
2) Analyzes the issues thoroughly before logging them as defects
3) Track defect through completion.
4) Work with geographically distributed teams and coordinate test activities and be the primary QA contact for DPF.
5) Review Test plans, new features, and work with onsite team to recreate the customer and offshore QA team defects.
6) Work with Release Management team to share the QA reports and artifacts.
Mandatory: Kubernetes, Dockers, Cloud deployments, Azure, AWS, Linux, Test Automation, REST API testing, Performance testing
Desired Skills: Shell scripting, Python