- Lead Automation tester responsible for developing Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Analysis Reports.
- Responsible for architecting, designing, and developing automated test scripts.
- Responsible for test planning, test documentation development, test execution, defects tracking and test results reporting.
- Conduct different kinds of testing (functional, regression, performance).
- Escalate risks and issues related to test.
Responsible for providing guidance and leading a group of tester to
accomplish the goals and objectives of the test strategy for the program
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience in application requirements, design, and testing required.
Minimum of 2 years of experience with waterfall or agile software
delivery lifecycles, with particular emphasis on requirements analysis,
design, and testing experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.